Service Heroes is a National Award-Winning Company, Family-Owned Business
We’re a growth-focused maintenance company based in Sydney with a high reputation of providing excellent customer service! We are looking for someone with a high level of enthusiasm and the drive to be a top performer. We are looking for someone that values a long-term career with a well-organised, established business with an exciting future! As this job involves dealing with domestic, strata, real estate and commercial sectors, we expect staff to value honesty and integrity.
Our Core Values
- Safety and Security is priority
- Support when you need it most
- Service with an over-the-top WOW
- Satisfaction and loyalty guaranteed
What we offer:
BONUSES and INCENTIVES – Guaranteed wage, superannuation, paid overtime, holidays, BEST TEAM CULTURE – Monthly breakfast meeting, in-house training, uniform, tablet.
If you are ready to work with Sydney’s BEST team, email us your resume today!
If you are the electrician we are looking for:
- You are always smiling, self-motivated, reliable and have a positive attitude
- As you will be dealing with different customers every day, you offer first-rate customer service and are a great communicator – both verbal and written
- You are well-groomed and take pride in your appearance
- You are good at problem-solving and enjoy a challenge
- You are a qualified carpenter with the right to work in Australia
- Ability to work by yourself
- Willing to do after-hours emergency call-outs
- Experience in carpentry work in the Residential and Commercial sectors
- You must have the relevant carpentry trade qualifications, a valid current driver’s license, and WH&S Green Card.
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia
- You must live in the Sydney Metropolitan area
In return, you will receive:
- Highly competitive weekly salary
- 38-40 hour work week with overtime available
- Rostered weekend
- A fully-stocked, fully maintained company vehicle
- Company uniform & tablet
- Bonus incentives and on-going training to develop your skills & knowledge.
- Guaranteed wage, superannuation, paid overtime and holidays.
- Be with amazing team, great environment & working along with Sydney’s finest electricians
- In-house training
If you know you have what it takes to become a valued member of our team and are up for a new challenge, then click ‘Apply Now’
If you want a positive start and you are an electrician wanting to be part of an electrical company that cares, apply now!